Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Monday, December 8, 2014

The Testimony




The Testimony

A muffled cry and an honest prayer ushered you in
In the midst of my dark world you shined upon me
Your brilliant rays breaking amidst my dark world
You came into my sorrow and brought me joy
You came into my torment and brought me peace
You caused the raging storms once and for all to cease
All was raging and at war but once you came there was no more
Then with loving arms you warmly embraced me
Swiftly lifting me from the dark deep pit
With a gentle thud you placed my feet on solid ground
I was lost but because of you I am found
You paved a new path for me into the world
One of hope, success, joy, peace and love
I cannot begin to tell of all the wonders you still do
For years later you still comfort me and guide me in everything I do
That’s why I thank you Lord God almighty ever so diligently because my salvation was found in you







 Written by:










SpaceShoe [Learning to live with the crisis]
Chained Light

No comments:

Post a Comment