Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year Resolutions

New YEAR Resolutions 2019



It's a new year. A new year to keep growing in God. I have learned a lot in 2018 and I am ready to keep growing wiser in the Lord. It is the application of wisdom that makes all of the difference. I praise for all of the progress I have seen in my life by God's grace. Let's make this another great year you all!

1. Seek God not other things
For years I have struggled to understand what it means when God says "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you." However, a couple of nights ago I realized that the primary thing that I have seeked in 2018 is not God. I always assumed that because I spend time with God that that means that I am seeking Him, but a true test or way to find out if you're seeking Him is to examine your thoughts and preoccupations during the day. Are you constantly wondering how can I achieve this or have can I obtain that or are you casting down such thoughts (when you realize they are from Satan) and replacing them with the truth of God's word? This is when I realized that I am not preoccupied with seeking God and getting to know Him but I have been preoccupied with other things. So this year I want to constantly meditate on the following verse: Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.

2. Memorize scripture: I want to memorize scripture. Sometimes I get so busy that I forget to memorize more verses, but my desire is to memorize more scripture in the new year.

3. Keep fighting the good fight of faith. I want to continue being a faithful soldier in the army of the Lord.

4. I want to put away resources in for the future. Many of my goals have already been met, so I hope to keep on moving forward in this vein in the new year.

5. Continue to write for the glory of God.

Happy New Year!

Written By: 

No comments:

Post a Comment