Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

My Top Five Songs of the Spring 2016

My Top 5 Songs of the Spring 2016


Same Power by Jeremy Camp
If you love Easter like I do then you probably listened to this song for the holiday, but I try to remain aware of what Christ did for me all throughout the year so that I can lay claim to the power of the blood. When He died He took not only my sins, but my sickness, griefs and so much more. So if I meditate on the fact that "the same power that rose Jesus from the dead lives in" me then I can be victorious in my walk with the Lord all year round as can you! This song is simply wonderful!



From the Day by I Am They
If you want to hear a song that will lift your spirits to a higher height and make you rejoice in your salvation and give you even more hope for your eternal destiny with Jesus, this the song for you! It has a unique, upbeat sound that makes you relive the day you received Christ over and over again and allows you to languish in the joy and exuberant jubilee you experienced on that very special day in your life!





Wake Me Up By Grace Williams

When you wake up if you long to feel God's loving arms and feel the refreshing waterfalls of his wonderful love then you should incorporate this song into your morning worship experience because it will definitely give you a new revelation of God's great love for us! So let God Wake you up with this great song!



Libertia by Freddy Haylar

This is a wonderful song that lifts you into the heavenly realms. It's words take you up from any hardships that you may experience in this life and places you in the realms of heaven. It is a powerful reminder that we have already overcome the world! Praise God! This song gets you going and plants a fire in your heart and mind for sure!



Here's My Heart by Lauren Daigle

This song brings you into the heart of worship. You should definitely listen to it during praise and worship or when you long to come into the presence of God.




Written By:


No comments:

Post a Comment