Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Friday, September 9, 2016

A Letter to the LAzy Christian



They say confession is good for the soul,so here I go, you may feel down because your performance on the godly field hasn't been very successful,it's been lazy and to be honest I've felt that way myself last year,and a little this year.The truth is the great commission burns in my heart like a flame,but I confess in the past year,I've taken the great commission lightly,I've stuck my foot in the water,but have not been submerged, I've often allowed others to carry out the call alone,I've been too caught up in my own personal struggles,trials and strengthening my own faith alone. Meanwhile people have crossed my path, never to come my direction again,and I regret that I never took the time to tell them of God, sin or being born again. I've just be doing the minimum here and there yet not nearly enough. In the end the sad truth is sometimes we can never go back,to that person we should have helped or the youngster that needed to hear the word of God that has taken a bad turn,while I go on living with good intentions, but little action,souls all around are lost and going to hell.While I go on living for me, I can't clearly see how many people are hurting, because they don't know the power of the cross.Coming to this growing realization made me sick to my stomach.I could give a dozen excuses, but they would all fade like a vapor,because one day I will stand before a holy God and give an account for opportunities that I've missed and oh how many they probably are. I pray God will forgive me. I can't go back in time and take advantage of those opportunities carelessly lost,but I pray that I may boldly take advantage of the opportunities in the future with those who are lost,to share the life-changing message of the cross. 



Thank you for reading a piece of my heart,your prayers would truly be appreciated,not for me but for the lost souls around us that are longing to know the Lord.May we all do our part to fulfill the great commission."#Luke12:48

Written By:

No comments:

Post a Comment