Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

GoFundMe

Hello all,

The past few months I have been waiting on the Lord concerning missions. When a while back, I felt the Lord impressing on my heart to move forward in missions in the coming year of 2018. I am writing this post because I am excited to share my plans and if you prayerfully consider supporting me financially I will provide a link where you can go to give towards this endeavor. I know that the Lord is leading me to go back to Africa and this is truly a first step of faith towards seeing this vision come to pass. I nervously type this message, a peace in my heart and firmness in my resolve to see God's kingdom come to earth. Will you help me bring God's kingdom to earth as we spread the gospel of Jesus to the world? If so, you can click on the link below to learn more:


https://www.gofundme.com/backtoafrica235








No comments:

Post a Comment