Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Saturday, July 25, 2015

My Top 5 Favorite Summer Songs

My Top 5 Favorite Summer Songs

Love Was Stronger by Audio Adrenaline
This song is a powerful reminder of God's astounding love for us, and explains that God's love is much much stronger than sin and that God's atoning blood can cleanse us from sin if we confess our sins and forsake them. I enjoy this song so much because I feel the tangible love of God and Audio Adrenaline sings the song in a very heartfelt way. You should definitely check this song out!





We Believe by Newsboys
We Believe is an amazing declaration of what we as the body of Christ believe. It's a heart stirring song that encourages saints everywhere to share the gospel with others and be a light that shines in the thick darkness.




Your Love Surrounds Me by Grace Williams
This song is very heart touching and refreshing. In this song Grace Williams sings about the tangible love of God. I love to listen to this song and meditate on God and His goodness. It eases my mind and helps me feel closer to God. Please give this song a try. You will not regret it!



Healing Oil by Grace Williams
This song is just heavenly. It is a beautiful song and Grace Williams's voice transcends this earthly realm. When I listen to this song it brings me into the very throne room of God. I feel His presence and His love. This song is sure to bless you as well! And it's an excellent song to use during your praise and worship time.




Burn Within by Grace Williams
This song brings you into the celestial throne room of God.  While stirring in you a hunger to draw closer to the Lord, it creates a sense of satisfaction and fulfillment that can only come from God and fills the deep longings of your heart with the all consuming peace of God. 



You can also find these songs on Spotify.

Written By:


No comments:

Post a Comment