Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Keep Me as the Apple of His Eye

Apple of His Eye


She pushed her grocery cart around, but stopped when she saw a cute baby that attracted her attention. She stopped and smiled at the dark haired baby. The baby only stared as she walked away. Then while she was in Whole Foods, she heard the cry of a baby. She turned to look at the baby that was in a rolling car. When she looked at the baby and smiled, he stopped crying and looked up at her attentively, his eyes glossy. As she walked away, she could hear his crying resume. She walked into Trader Joes, and was surveying the bagged vegetables when she looked down at a short young girl who had her jet black hair braided in a french braid. She smiled at her as her dad told her to stay quiet. She marveled at the baby who still managed to mutter baby language.


He hath made us accepted in the beloved. Ephesians 1:6

After my grocery shopping trip, I marveled at how many cute babies I saw in one shopping trip and the next morning during prayer God spoke to me and said I delight in you in the same way that you delight in babies as I watch from above. I was so thrilled when I was reminded that God viewed me in such a way. God takes great pleasure in His children. It pleases His heart to see us in the most ordinary of situations and just enjoy watching over us. None of the babies were doing anything extraordinary they were just being what God made them to be. As christians, sometimes we feel like we are not pleasing to God, but we are the apple of God's eye, we are at the center of His attention. He loves us greatly and He takes great pleasure in His children.

Keep me as the apple of the eye. Psalm 17:8 


Written By:


No comments:

Post a Comment