Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Back to Africa

Back to Africa




I'm very excited to say that I have another opportunity to go back to Togo, West Africa to visit with the missionary family there!! I praise God that in just three weeks I will be returning there. This time my sister is coming with me. I will definitely share my reflections of Africa with you'll again. I have purchased most of the things that I will need for the trip and I am ready to go! I ask that you'll would pray that God would use everyone who is going on the trip by His Holy Spirit and that we would have safe travels that are free of delays, and finally that the people of Africa are blessed, strengthened and encouraged to continue in their work for the Lord with joy.

Here is a video of my last mission trip to Africa. Hope you'll enjoy it!








Written By: 
Photography By:

No comments:

Post a Comment