Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My Valentine


It's funny when people refer to me as single, I have to reaffirm it because even though I am single physically I'm never alone. To me I haven't been single since the day I gave my life to Christ. So if I had to pick someone special to honor this day, someone who has been there for me through the bad the good and the ugly it would be God. God has been a steady rock,a comforter,an encourager, a supporter,lifesaver,hope builder, if I had a valentine his name would be Jesus,not a worldly sense but in a celestial sense,the sense of a father who has been abounding and steadfast, the sense of a friend whose stuck by my side. In  Jeremiah 31:3b God says to me and every human who will listen Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with loving kindness have I drawn thee.If you are looking for love remember: My valentine love goes deep he never gave me chocolates or roses he gave his life. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16 There are many that are married/in a relationship that still have not found the stedfast eternal love that only God can give. You see in Jesus is the beginning,history and foundation of love. You don't know love if you don't know Jesus. If you don't know  Jesus love he is beckoning, he's knocking at your door.Will you let him in? Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.If you know God and he has come into your life he has given you a promise that you will never be alone.(Revelation 3:20) 

Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he (God) hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.(Hebrews 13:5)

No comments:

Post a Comment