Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Why I Will Not Watch the VMAS


Call me boring,old fashioned,judgmental or religious, but I was a bit disappointed when a Christian publisher posted a article concerning the ‪#‎VMAS‬ (secular music awards a.k.a a freak show)and actually encouraged Christians a little to watch it.

Secular music is one of those quiet topics that creep in the background of Christianity. I was blessed enough to be raised in a home where I was taught the difference between Christian and Secular Music. The one you listen to as a Christian the other was  music that sinner's listened to. Now this is not to judge, maybe you were never taught this,but as we grow in Christ we must become more Godly. The VMAS is a flat out freak show and something that was surely cooked up by the devil. The news pictures  and even some Christian publisher's broadcast this show proudly. A Christian organization broadcasting news actually encouraged viewers to watch the VMAS! A show that a 30 year old guy said made him uncomfortable and blush.

A program that is an affront to God. No, I haven't watched the #VMAS before, but I don't have to,to see what it's all about. The article from the "Christian" publisher title mentioned hope,the only hope in the secular music world is a spiritual awakening ,that their lost and they need to be saved. The only hope is to leave the secular industry and pick up their cross and follow God not fame.Having said all this,I wonder how we as Christians can comfortably sit back and enjoy the very thing that displeases and dishonors God? God calls us to come out from among wickness and be separate.I conclude with the words of the great psamlist, I will set NO wicked thing before my eyes.‪#‎StandforTruth‬ ‪#‎SetApart‬ ‪#‎Godlylife‬

 Images by:Google

Written By:

No comments:

Post a Comment