Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Stepping out On Faith


In a little over a week I will be embarking upon my first mission's trip with my sister. When God told me to first go I only had a few dollars in my pocket. But funds have slowly and miraculously come along the way for each expense. Here I am a couple hundred dollars later actually about to go to a country I had no money to go to.I am awaiting God's final miracle in providing the ending balance and I know he will,because he provided the beginning balance. It's amazing how when we trust in God we go beyond ourselves. We use talents that we forgot we had and we dream dreams that we'd stopped dreaming. For years I longed in my heart to travel aboard  and  over time  to share the gospel. Today God has given me the desires of my heart and more so with a purpose. He connected my longing to travel and see the world with a longing to save souls,give to others and minster to all in need. So my advice is to trust God with your needs,desires,dreams and life. He will fulfill your life in ways you never imagined and met your needs above and beyond. Just trust God he never fails.


Written By:

No comments:

Post a Comment