Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Thanksgiving



The holidays are upon us, and it is yet the end of another Thanksgiving Holiday, but we can continue to have a thankful attitude. This year I am grateful for so many things. So I compiled a list that I would like to share with you.
The first thing that I am thankful for is God's presence. During this year, He has become my closest friend. I talk to Him about just about anything. Often when I take a break I talk to Him or muse on His goodness. He is such a good, good God and He can be trusted. I am just so thankful for the relationship that I have developed with my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

I am also thankful for my job. Everyday I have the awesome opportunity to love and serve children. I have been blessed.

I am thankful for my wonderful church family. Since attending my church about 4 years ago, I have developed spiritually in a way that I never anticipated. Not only has the Lord opened my eyes, but He has developed me for His glory. I have no words to really explain the impact of my church. I am thankful that God brought me there four years ago with my family. Praise God for fellowship and spiritual growth.

I am also grateful for my family. God has blessed me with four brothers and six sisters. Iron definitely sharpens iron. They have definitely encouraged me to become the woman I am today. I am grateful for my Mom and Dad. I am just grateful.

I am thankful for my salvation. Twenty-four years ago, I accepted Christ as my Savior. He has been my everything. He has changed me and allowed me to grow in His grace.

Thank you so much Lord for all of the many blessings that you have bestowed upon me. I am thankful for everything you have done for me Lord.

"In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."
1 Thessalonians 5:18

No comments:

Post a Comment