Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Friday, July 10, 2015

Women of Faith In The Spotlight:Naomi Striemer



Naomi Striemer Interview

                    
Recently, I had the pleasure of  interviewing the critically acclaimed Christian Singer-Songwriter, renowned Speaker and Best-Selling Author Naomi Streimer.
In this interview we talk about her faith, purpose,and her music.  I had hoped to inspire and strengthen others through this interview and in the end I was truly strengthened and   inspired.

is a prolific author and chart topping Christian singer/ songwriter.Naomi changed her career path  to pursue Christian music ministry after an unlikely encounter in Sean 'Puff Daddy' Combs NYC hip hop studio, when a chauffeur approached her with a dream he had been given about her life.

A Christian Sister Perspective: How has God moved in your life since leaving the world of pop music and going into   Contemporary Christian Music and Ministry?(
Would you say at that point of time when you left that you surrendered to God’s plan for your life?)

Naomi: A promise was made to me that night in the Hip Hop studio that changed my life forever. The promise was, that if I left everything (all my 'dream chasing') and followed God, and God alone, that He would fulfill every one of my dreams and more. Well, God was faithful to His promise. I cannot recall one dream that I have had that Jesus has not brought to fruition. But what I wasn’t expecting was that God would go BEYOND my wildest dreams and give me more in my life than I could have ever hoped for or imagined. When we surrender to God’s will, we are not sacrificing or ‘ giving up’ something, we are gaining a whole world we can’t even imagine. God is a God of love and I see that every day.


(From this point on our names will be abbreviated.)

ACSP: What is your favorite bible verse that strengthens and touches you? (I know there is so many but you can name one that has been really on your heart recently or throughout your life.) 

N: The verse I always go to as my favorite is the tail end of Matthew 28:20 “…I will be with you always, to the end of the age” this verse, somehow encompasses the entire Bible for me. It is simple yet it is filled with so much meaning. It says to me that in our struggles, triumphs, joys and tears God will never forsake us. Not until He is with us again. I find great comfort in this verse.

ACSP: At the end of a concert what is your profound hope for the audience and the central message that you want to rely?

N: My goal with every concert is to inspire a new trust in God, new meaning to life’s worries, and hopefully a faith that can allow each one of us to follow Christ no matter what. Sometimes it takes hearing someone else testimony for us to put the pieces together of our own journey. So my prayer is that everyone walking away from my concert can feel a little more complete and at peace than when they arrived.




 ACSP: For a girl or woman  who is trying to find her way in life, and doesn’t know God what would your advice be?

N: When you see good in others, when you experience unexplainable things (miracles) and even when you look upon the beauty in simplicity (a flower, a child’s smile) that surrounds you, what you are seeing is God and His love for you. The entire world was created as a love note from Heaven. Unfortunately sin has waged a battle to corrupt and distort this beautiful gift from God. But if you open your eyes, you will see that God is with you, and He is rooting for you, even when you don’t realize it. And Jesus, the Son of God has already died for you, your way to freedom and peace has already been paid. There is nothing you can do to earn God’s love and there is nothing you could do to destroy God’s love for you. And if one day you believe that love exists you will begin to see yourself the way God sees you… as a perfect, faultless child of the creator.

ACSP: Yes the bible says we know there is a God through his creation:For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse. Romans 1:20


ACSP: Could we get a sneak peek at what to expect for your next album?

N: The next album is slowly being put together. There are many songs that have been written but many more that still need to be written. I’m constantly writing down thoughts and themes for songs and so when it is time to write I can go to those notes and remember what I wanted to write about. So far the songs are of hope, triumph, and magic smile emoticon When we’re young we believe in the impossible, but then we grow up and begin believing that not everything is actually possible, but the truth is with God…everything really IS possible! We just need to find that magical outlook we had as children.

ACSP: Thank you, and I'm honored that you took out your time to do this interview. God Bless You and keep you,may he make his face to shine upon you.For all of you who are reading who are searching or lost go to the cross. You'll find everything you need there!

To find out more about visit : http://www.naomistriemermusic.com


Written By: 









Naomi's Photo & Introduction courtesy of : http://www.naomistriemermusic.com/about.html



No comments:

Post a Comment