Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Welcome To Our Blog!!!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

What is My One Purpose in Life?

What is My One Purpose in Life?




What is your one purpose in life? Is it to help others or to help yourself? If you’re prone to become inward often you may struggle with the answer to this question. But the answer is simple. Neither. Your one purpose in life is to bring glory to God. Yes you help yourself by accepting Christ into your heart and allowing Him to cleanse you from your sin. And yes Christ will change you from the inside out which will cause you to help others and show love towards your fellow man. For the bible says in Philippians 2:4, “Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.” But is that your purpose in and of itself? No. Your sole purpose is to bring God glory. If you accept Him into your heart and show His love to others then you WILL bring glory to Him but if you approach it from either stance, you can lose sight of why you are helping yourself and others.

If you wake up each morning and you say my objective is to look out for myself and others today, you can grow weary. But if you wake up each morning and say “My objective is to glorify God in all I do today.” It points the focus to God and reminds you that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you (Philippians 4:13). It gets the focus off of you. And it compels you to be all that you can be for the Lord. Then the objective is not to please yourself or people but to please God. May we all live our daily lives to please the one and only true God! Praise God!

~Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.~ Isaiah 43:7

Written By:

No comments:

Post a Comment